Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- Your order cannot exceed 1,000 AUD
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. After the first purchase transaction, each further payment will be debited exactly 14 days later, unless voluntary payments are made. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. If you do not log in and make a payment, Afterpay will automatically deduct the installments from your debit or credit card each fortnight.
- If eligible for a refund (in line with our refund policy here), your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.