23.137. NEVER TOO LATE
Orders $350+ receive complimentary worldwide shipping with online tracking.
Domestic orders (Australia):
$12 - Express Parcel Post with online tracking.
$30 - Standard post with online tracking.
Arrives within approximately 3-10 business days.
$15 - Economy Airmail (without online tracking). Arrives within 7 business days.
$25 - Standard Post (with online tracking). Arrives within 5 business days.
$35 - Express post (with online tracking). Arrives within 3 business days.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia and New Zealand residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian or New Zealand residential address
- Your order cannot exceed 1,000 AUD
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. After the first purchase transaction, each further payment will be debited exactly 14 days later, unless voluntary payments are made. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. If you do not log in and make a payment, Afterpay will automatically deduct the installments from your debit or credit card each fortnight.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
- If eligible for a refund (in line with our refund policy here), your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a late payment fee(s) will be charged.
Please select your delivery method above as this determines the price of the publication.
23.137. NEVER TOO LATE
Limited Edition of 1137 Numbered Copies
16 Mini Stickers
15th Anniversary - 15 Different Covers
An issue of inspired by two ideas: NEVER and TOO LATE, which merge into a third -and far more positive- concept: NEVER TOO LATE.
This edition mixes works of different origins: pieces that were never published, outtakes no one thought would be shown, and works no one thought would be published again… Not to mention works that were created maaaaany years ago, or even last week, done by artists who for one reason or another didn’t make their deadlines. They may otherwise have been forgotten.
There is more imagery in our world today than ever before, and the speed and need for new images leaves some great works in the shadows of the past, 'forgotten' but still existing in a sort of limbo…
It’s Never Too Late to show them, and this issue of Fanzine137 is the opportunity for that.
Among others, this new issue features works from:
Ethan James Green
Paul Mpagi Sepuya
Michael Bailey Gates
Chris Vidal Tenomaa
Leo Rydell Jost
Ludovic de Saint Sernin
Gus Van Sant
Mat + Kat
Anuschka Blommers + Niels Schumm
Jop van Bennekom + Marc de Groot
Andre Walker + Dirk Seiden Schwan
Kristin-Lee Moolman + Ibrahim Kamara
About Luis Venegas the Creative Director, Editor and Publisher of Fanzine137, EY! Magateen, C★ndy, The Printed Dog and EY! Boy Collection.
Luis is based in Spain and split's their time between Madrid and Barcelona. Since 2004, they've channeled their energies into publishing three personal editorial projects. An independent self-published editor, their magazines - released as limited editions - are available only in selected shops, boutiques and bookstores around the world.