Namio Harukawa published by Baron [PRE ORDER]
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
$15 - Standard Post.
$30 - Express Post. *Recommended*
$25 - Standard Post.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia, New Zealand and now USA, Canada and UK residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, USA or UK residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay's payment platform
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
W200 x H250
Second Edition | Edition of 1000 copies
Creating a visionary language through the medium of pencil drawings, Harukawa worked for 60 years under a pseudonym, Namio Harukawa: formed from an anagram of “Naomi”, a reference to Jun’ichirō Tanizaki’s novel, and actress Masumi Harukawa, using it until his death in 2020.
Forniphilia and domination has fascinated and preoccupied Harukawa, in his artistic practice, and was central to his life work. His artwork typically featured voluptuous women dominating and humiliating smaller men. His work has been exhibited internationally and received critical praise, from Oniroku Dan to Madonna, and found new contemporary relevance on social networks, from feminists, to liberators.
The book also contains an essay by academic Pernilla Ellens, editor of Post Butt and The true meaning of S.M.H. and is designed by Sam Boxer, Art Director of Gut Magazine.
Please note: any order that includes a pre order product will be dispatched once this piece is ready to ship. Orders cannot be split. If you would like to have currently available items dispatched sooner, please place your orders separately <3 d.p.