TUNICA Magazine Issue 7-1
$15 - Standard Post.
$30 - Express Post. *Recommended*
$25 - Standard Post.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia, New Zealand and now USA, Canada and UK residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, USA or UK residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay's payment platform
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
4 Different covers available. This is cover 1 by Jugoceania.
DAY – NIGHT
LIFE – DEATH
POSITIVE – NEGATIVE
INBREATH – OUTBREATH PROCESSIONS
“A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE”
Facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through education and experience are the theoretical and practical understandings of subjects. This awareness and familiarity gained by facts and experience make up the truth. A justified belief and certain understanding, as opposed to opinion or fantasy.
“CONSCIOUSNESS EMERGES FROM THE OPERATIONS OF THE BRAIN”
The state of being awake and aware of one’s surroundings creates a perception of something by a person.
This perception is a consciousness, and this consciousness of the mind then constructs the world, our world.
“OUR PERCEPTION OF OUR OWN LIMITATIONS”
The ability to see or hear something through senses is the process of awareness.
Becoming aware, as a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something.
Creates a mental impression and its intuitive, deep understanding makes up insight, a personal perception.