$15 - Standard Post.
$30 - Express Post. *Recommended*
$25 - Standard Post.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia, New Zealand and now USA, Canada and UK residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, USA or UK residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay's payment platform
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
Each Alien is numbered and indexed on the written list on the back.
The zig zag stitching GLOWS IN THE DARK and under UV lights.
Features a yellow ‘CAUTION’ printed ribbon down the centre back, leave on or cut this off as you wish.
Printed and made in London, UK.
80% Cotton 20% Polyester.
Colours, print, UV zig zag stitching and holes may vary slightly from style to style due to the hand worked nature of the pieces.
Machine wash on low heat, hand wash only if the ribbon is still attached, iron on the reverse.
All designs and illustrations are created by Claire Barrow (except if stated otherwise).
The themes of this collection are !CLASSIFIED! *
* She loosely uses the term Sports as a way to express her ideas in a wearable, commercial way that casts a satirical eye at the current streetwear trend that brands so often try to align themselves with. She aims to create garments that are accessible to all genders and ages, which are comfortable to wear but also feel individual and uniquely special.