Baroness by Sarah Baker x Versace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
$15 - Standard Post.
$30 - Express Post. *Recommended*
$25 - Standard Post.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia and New Zealand residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian or New Zealand residential address
- Your order cannot exceed 2,000 AUD
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. After the first purchase transaction, each further payment will be debited exactly 14 days later, unless voluntary payments are made. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. If you do not log in and make a payment, Afterpay will automatically deduct the installments from your debit or credit card each fortnight.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
- If eligible for a refund (in line with our refund policy here), your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a late payment fee(s) will be charged.
Limited Edition 1500
Gianni Versace Signature Wrap
Calling the shots from beneath her Versace satin sheets, BARONESS is back for the holiday season with her scintillating book BARONESS by Sarah Baker and a VERY new guest editor, DONATELLA VERSACE.
The second instalment of BARONESS visits the world of romantic novels with a photographic storybook penned and visualised by the performance artist Sarah Baker.
Following the lives of five outrageous characters as they navigate tumultuous affairs, the story begins when American music mogul Angelina Marina, played by Baker, receives an unwanted holiday gift, inadvertently opening a sordid, seasonal tale of tangled lives and treachery. Everything is at stake—Angelina’s freedom, the loyalty of her daughter, her friendship with The Baroness, and—worst of all—the royalties from her hit single, ‘Spritz Me with Your Love’.
Powerful women in popular culture are often depicted as ‘bitches,’ using everything at their disposal to get their way. Baker, however, subverts this tired narrative and creates a story in which the central female characters work collaboratively to deal with blackmail and deceit.
There are no cat fights here.
With a blockbuster cast, BARONESS by Sarah Baker stars supermodel Helena Christensen as The Baroness, as well as Simonas Pham, Jonathan Saxby and Meghan Roche.
BARONESS also introduces the Art Director Stephen Male who has collaborated with Baker to present this new work in book form, inspired by the graphics and layouts of romantic novels. The book also presents Allegra V. Beck as special guest Fashion Director and a handwritten foreword by Donatella Versace.
A riotous whirl of Versace style, rosé champagne, scandalous associations and the sexiest men in town, BARONESS is back with her biggest and boldest issue yet. But be careful when admiring your own reflection…someone may be plotting behind your back!
Sarah Baker Artist Bio:
Sarah Baker is a multimedia artist and entrepreneur whose body of work spans performance, photography, film, theatre, and scent. Born in San Francisco, Baker spent her early years in Buffalo, New York before completing her BFA at The San Francisco Art Institute followed by her MFA at London’s Goldsmiths College.
Baker’s provocative artworks explore the mystique of luxury products, celebrity and fashion, often casting herself as various archetypes from romantic novels, soap operas or celebrity culture.
Her work has been exhibited internationally including at The Victoria & Albert Museum, London; The Hammer Museum, Los Angeles; Museum Dhondt-Dhaenens, Gent; Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center, New York. Baker is the recipient of grants from Arts Council England, The Andy Warhol Foundation, and The National Endowment for the Arts.