RAMP TRAMP TRAMP STAMP
Lucky Logo Removal Baby Tee / Charcoal
$15 - Standard Post.
$30 - Express Post. *Recommended*
$25 - Standard Post.
You are also able to view our web store and complete checkout in the following currencies when using the payment gateway on our site:
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
Payment via the payment gateway on our web store*:
Payment via Paypal or Afterpay:
distal phalanx is super excited to offer Australia, New Zealand and now USA, Canada and UK residents Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below!
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, USA or UK residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay's payment platform
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- We ship your order as per our standard shipping policy (which you can view here)
- We will get you to process the purchase via our online store using your smartphone whilst in store.
- Choose the In Store Pickup option at checkout so you aren't charged shipping.
- You take your order home with you.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
Deadstock 2000s vintage baby tees, with original slogan removed.
Pigment dyed charcoal for vintage wash.
Screen printed on front with original You Are Glamour! poetry and on the back with Ramp Tramp Tramp Stamp.
The hole is finished with deadstock lingerie elastic.
Comes in a size range but please keep in mind that this is a baby tee cut so regardless of size chosen the fit is cropped and “shrunken”.
Made in Australia using a recycled vintage base tee.
These tee’s have been sitting unwanted in a warehouse for 20 years.
100% cotton. Cold machine wash and low tumble dry.
Model 1 wears size 8- 10 Aus femme and wears the M. Model 2 generally wears a Small-Medium and wears the S.
This release is part of an ongoing RTTS project to invent new methods of creating merch or tshirt based projects without the use of mass produced blanks.